See Dunmore and the Hook from the Sea!
We will take you on a breath-taking guided boat tour of the Waterford and Wexford Coastline, where you will enjoy tales of Vikings and smugglers as well as meeting first hand some of the marine life that we share the coast with.
Price per Person: €35
Height restrictions apply – please see FAQ’s!
Boat Trips to the Cruise Ships!
There are 14 Cruise Liners scheduled to visit Dunmore East from June to September – join us on a trip out to see one of these magnificent ships, check the dates below, and book a one hour trip when the cruise ships are in.
2023 Cruise line visits to Dunmore East
- 13th May: Norwegian Star – Passengers: 2,348 – Crew: 1,031
- 20th May: Celebrity Apex – Passengers: 3,405 – Crew: 1,302
- 22nd May: Norwegian Star – Passengers: 2,348 – Crew: 1,031
- 24th May: Zuiderdam – Passengers: 1,964 – Crew: 842
- 16th June: Silver Shadow – Passengers: 388 – Crew: 295
- 23rd June: Riviera – Passengers – 1,250 – Crew: 800
- 21st July: Seven Seas Navigator – Pass: 490 – Crew: 340
- 21st August: Vasco da Gama – Pass: 1,258 – Crew: 557
- 24th August: Jewel of the Seas – Pass: 2,501 – Crew: 842
- 28th August: Vista – Passengers: 1,321 – Crew: 779
- 5th September: Silver Moon – Pass: 596 – Crew: 411
- 6th Sept: Celebrity Apex – Pass: 3,405 – Crew: 1,320
- 22nd Sept: Seven Seas Splendor – Pass: 750 – Crew: 542
- 25th Sept: Vasco da Gama – Passengers: 1,258 – Crew: 557
If you are lucky, you will see dolphins and seals, and plenty of sea birds. These are all wild marine life so sightings can’t be guaranteed!
Children over the age of 9 and adults are welcome aboard, as long as you are at least 144cms tall and can put your feet down while sitting on our seat you are good to go! If you’re unsure, measure your inside leg (crotch to floor) – the minimum length is 25 inches or 65cm.
Children from 9 – 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
If you are pregnant, or suffer from a heart condition, back problems, or any other medical condition that would be deemed relevant, we strongly recommend you dont book the Sea Safari.
Our Sea Safari tours depart from the pontoon past the lighthouse in Dunmore East Harbour.
You will need to arrive at least 30 mins prior to your departure time. This is to give us time to get you into your lifejacket, and go through the safety brief.