Book Now, you don't want to miss out!
Important Covid 19 Information
Please read carefully before booking
- If your county has been locked down or Dunmore Adventure cannot provide your activity due to Covid 19 restrictions, you will be offered a refund or you can defer your activity. You must, however, inform us by email at your earliest convenience if you are restricted so that we have a chance to resell your course or activity.
- DO NOT travel to Dunmore Adventure if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, or if you are a close or casual contact of someone with Covid 19.
- Please have your swimwear or wetsuit on before arrival, we are providing extra changing facilities this year, but you must spend a maximum of 10 minutes getting changed inside. We have wetsuits and buoyancy aids available at no extra cost, and sell water shoes in our shop.
- Dunmore Adventure Staff must be adhered to at all times, they are there for your safety.
- Customers not adhering to directions from Dunmore Adventure Staff may be asked to leave the premises, with no refund.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Good hand hygiene should always be practiced.
- All wetsuits, buoyancy aids and helmets will be sanitised between uses. You can wear your own wetsuit if you have one.
- Participants not from the same household will have to maintain socially distanced at all times.